This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The innovation of INCREA lays in the definitions of new training modules and methods to support migrants and refugees in their integration process in the European societies through linguistic and professional/entrepreneurial skills.
Those modules and methods will be developed with a scientific methodology, based on profiling skills set, mapping needs and developing tailored training. Being tailored and based on a scientific mapping of needs and potentials, those methods will ensure the greatest educational results, compared to the traditional training modules.
The project’s learning activities and the development of the training material will be designed considering the different features, educational background and attitude of the individuals. The theory behind it is the so-called ‘Multiple Intelligence Theory’ by Prof. Howard Gardner. This theory differentiates intelligence into specific (primarily sensory) ‘modalities’, rather than seeing intelligence as dominated by a single general ability.
Towards that direction, INCREA will develop:
- A ‘From migrant to creative entrepreneur’ Manual that includes common practices on how to create a business as well as theoretical advice to enhance migrants’ entrepreneurial skills.
- An innovative ICT tool based on the serious game methodology, containing simulation of real-life situations that provide efficient solutions.
THE INCREA LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Is a new approach that bridges the gap between migrants/refugees and the European societies
- Provides practical solutions to real-life problems linked to entrepreneurship
- Enhances language, digital and entrepreneurial skills
- Opens new horizons in the creative sector